You have no items in your shopping cart.
Deliveries - We offer deliveries to customers, at varying charges.
Orders are accepted 24 hours a day but our deliveries are available from Mondays to Fridays 9am to 6pm.
There will be no delivery on Sundays and Public Holidays. Orders received on Sundays and Public Holidays will be processsed on the next business day.
Order Processing - 2-3 business days.
Orders will be delivered to the addresses where the customers or their representatives will be available to receive them. There will be 1 free redelivery windows should the customer or his/her appointed representative are not around to receive the goods. Should there be any unforeseen circumstances in which the customer cannot be present to receive the goods in the requested window on the 3rd redelivery and above, an additional delivery charge of $6.00 (or $7.00 for bulky items) will be imposed for another delivery to be made.
The customer is to check the item list indicated on the invoice before acknowledging delivery. Once delivery order is signed, D & G Marketing will not be held responsible for discrepancies after delivery is accepted. In the occurrence where the customer instructs D & G Marketing to leave items on the doorstep provided that payment has been made, D & G Marketing will not be responsible for risks involved after delivery.
All delivery slots are subject to availability. Whilst we try our best to ensure special Instructions from customers are followed, we reserve the right not to fulfill any special requests. Delivery charges will be computed based on the purchase amount. The rates are computed as follow:
(Payment through MASTERCARD / VISA (online) or payment by Cash)
Standard / Flat Rate Delivery
|Order Amount||Online Charges|
|For orders $50 and above (except for bulky items)||Free|
|For orders below $50 (except for bulky items)||S$6.00|
|For bulky items (Trolley bags etc)||S$7.00|
Express Delivery(Outside Camp)
|Order Amount||Online Charges|
|For orders $50 and above (except for bulky items)||$2.00|
|For orders below $50 (except for bulky items)||$10.00|
|For bulky items (Trolley bags etc)||Not Available
D & G Marketing reserves the right to determine delivery date and postpone customer's orders accordingly. If any product proves to have been delivered in a damaged / defective condition or wrong items delivered, exchange of products / refund will be offset in the next order placed. Issues must be reported within 7 days upon delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org.
D & G Marketing shall not be liable to any Customer/person for any loss, damage incurred or inconvenience suffered in the event D & G Marketing declines to fulfill an order for whatever reason including but not limited to an unforeseen circumstance (e.g. lack of availability, quantity or specification etc) as the case may be. D & G Marketing reserves the right to change its delivery options, destinations and times without any prior notice.
In situations of stock unavailability, D & G Marketing reserves the right to proceed with the order accordingly. If any item you have ordered is not in this confirmation, it is with much regret to inform you that it is unavailable. Should there be discrepancies in items received, kindly send us an email email@example.com or reach us at our hotline, 62420333. All issues must be reported within 7 working days of receiving the products.
Discrepancies in orders
Discrepancies will be dealt with in the following manner:
- If any product proves to have been delivered in a damaged / defective condition, exchange of products will be rescheduled for delivery based on the prevailing delivery lead time and dependent on your shipping address.
- If additional/wrong or damaged products are delivered, D & G Marketing reserves the rights to collect the products from the customer.
- If items are wrongly or short delivered by mistake, D & G Marketing reserves the rights to refund difference or supply the correct / short delivered item based on the prevailing delivery lead time and dependent on your shipping address.
- If item is damaged, D & G Marketing reserves the rights to request for photo evidence.
If there are any changes in delivery address / contact details made between submission of an order and delivery date, customers are to update D & G Marketing at least 3 hours prior to delivery. Should delay of delivery date and time be required, order will be subjected to a surcharge of up to $6.00 (or $7.00 for bulky items). All amendments if agreed to surcharge or cancellation of deliveries must be confirmed via a reply through email.
All surcharges are to be paid to the delivery guy.
Upon placing your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from us. We will schedule and deliver orders within 2 to 3 working days from your date of order. If your order will be delayed under some unforseen circumstances, we will contact you to inform you of the delay.
We do not deliver to any offshore island and/or restricted areas/address (No-go zone).
The No-go zone include:
- ALL MINDEF/SAF (Singapored Armed Forced, Republic of Singapore Air Force, Republic of Singapore Navy) military area, army camp, air base, naval base, ammo base and store, ammo command and building. Including Gombak Base, Central Manpower Base, Defence Technology Tower B, Defence Technology Tower A, all DSO buildings, all DSTA buildings and offices, all FSD buildings and offices and all SID building and offices .
- All ports in Singapore including PSA Tanjong Pagar Terminal, PSA Pasir Panjang Terminal, PSA Keppel Terminal, PSA Brani Terminal, Jurong Port.
- Selective MHA/SPF/SCDF/Singapore Prisons buildings such as New Phoenix Park, Special Operation Command, Coast Guard Brani Base, Home Team Academy, SCDF Training Acdemy, SCDF Nee Soon Camp, Woodlands Checkpoint, Tuas Checkpoint, Changi Prisons, Sembawang Prisons and Admiralty West Prisons.
- Chemical Plants such as ESSO, SHELL, CALTEX, SPC.
- Changi Airport, Seletar Airport, Seletar Aerospace Park, Airline House, ALPS area, SATS buildings and dnata buildings.
- Engine Test Centre such as SIA Engine Centre and Trend Engine Centre.
- Data Centre, Power Station and Shipyard.